We are proud to offer the famous APS-C Frame (CCD/CMOS) Digital Camera Sensor Cleaning Swab Type 2 Cleaning Kit (Box of 12 X 16mm Swab + 15ml Sensor Cleaner).
With so many available right now, it is great to have a name you can trust. The APS-C Frame (CCD/CMOS) Digital Camera Sensor Cleaning Swab Type 2 Cleaning Kit (Box of 12 X 16mm Swab + 15ml Sensor Cleaner) is certainly that and will be a superb acquisition.
For this great price, the APS-C Frame (CCD/CMOS) Digital Camera Sensor Cleaning Swab Type 2 Cleaning Kit (Box of 12 X 16mm Swab + 15ml Sensor Cleaner) comes widely recommended and is a regular choice for lots of people. UES have provided some nice touches and this results in good value for money.
UES DDR-16 DSRL or SRL Digital Camera APS-C Frame Sensor Cleaning Kit
• The patent cleaning swab has an extremely soft head, no damage to your sensor.
• The head cover is made of super fine microfiber cloth which is soft to your sensor and hard to the dirt.
• The width of swab is 16mm which is compatible to APS-C Frame sensors.
• Each swab is packed in a vacuumed package ensure 100% dust free.
• The powerful cleaning liquids are specially formulated for digital camera sensor cleaning. It is 100% non-toxic and non-alcoholic formula. It dries quickly.
• The sensor cleaning liquids are stored in its unique designed leak-proof bottle to proof leakage during shipping.
• Sensor cleaner 15ml x 1
• Sensor Cleaning Swab 16mm X 12
Instruction for Achieving the Best Cleaning Result:
• Clean your camera at a bright and clean area.
• Set camera to sensor clean mode (make sure your camera's battery is fully charged, otherwise the function is greyed out).
• Remove the lens.
• Use professional air blower to blast the dust from sensor.
• Remove the UES APS-C frame sensor cleaning swab form its vacuumed package and drip 1-2 drops of Cleaning Liquid on the head of the swab.
• Gently drag the swab from the left of the sensor to the right. Turn the swap around and drag the clean side from the right of the sensor to the left.
• Exit clean mode when cleaning finished. Turn off power and install lens. Keep camera in appropriative camera bag.