1. The 2nd Hard Disk Drive Caddy / Adapter to bring you new maximum data storage flexibility, with the compact portable design. Which works with 2.5" inch 7mm / 9.5mm Serial ATA Hard drive HDD and SSD (Solid State Drive) as well. With the second HDD in your Laptop, You can speed to backup important applications and critical data ( Simply remove your CD-ROM drive and put the Caddy (with the added hard drive) in its place. Easy operation and convenient to use.
2. The build-in lock screws make it easy to mount your second hard drive in the caddy.
3. The caddy is build from aluminum which makes it light, sturdy and provides cooling for the hard drive;
4. The inside of the caddy has a plastic holder to absorb noise and vibrations from a 2nd HDD/SSD;
5. Updated SATA board included fix for shutdown / sleep model problem with 2nd HDD/SSD;
6. Plug & Play; Fast & Reliable connection just as the primary HDD.Fully integrated into Laptop, no cables / PSU / software driver needed.
7. Dual boot, Support installation of 2nd Operating System on the 2nd HDD/SSD and boot selection.
8. Replacement Part Third-party factory produce. Good working caddy adapter and Guaranteed.
- for Dell Latitude E6420 E6520 E6320 E6430 E6530 E6330
- Laptop with 9.5mm Universal CD / DVD-ROM SATA Interface Optical Bay;
The caddy comes with 1pcs flat Standard faceplate, and it is not an exact match. Buyers need to remove their optical drive's faceplate to attach onto caddy for proper working. Any other accessories like Mounting Bracket or ejector latch will not included. Please take it from optical drive to re-use.
1 x Hard Drive Caddy (No HDD / SSD included)
1 x flat bezel/faceplate
1 x Screwdriver
Add a 2nd drive to your laptop by replacing your optical drive
This is universal 9.5mm height SATA-to-SATA Optical bay Caddy Adapter Tray;
This device accepts 2.5" inch 9.5mm / 7mm high or less SATA HDD / SSD.
Compatible with:Dell Latitude E6420 E6520 E6320 E6430 E6530 E6330
Notice: Buyers need to remove their optical drive Bezel and ejector latch, then re-use it onto the caddy for proper working!