RioRand (TM) Upgraded RRT251 0-25W adjustable FM stereo transmitter broadcast radio station.
-215mm x 165mm x 54mm chassis
-Power up to 25 watts
-Using digital phase-locked loop frequency synthesizer (PLL) technology, ultra-high frequency stability.
-Have the standing wave protection, and overtemperature protection.
-Output power from 0 ~ 25W continuously adjustable
-Using the RF power lock feature
-Show the timely output power and various working status.
Operating frequency: 87.5 ~ 108MHz
Output power: 0-25Watt (continuously adjustable)
Output Impedance: 50 ohm
Spurious and harmonic radiation:-60db
Frequency response: 50 ~ 15KHz (3db)
Left and right channel separation: 45db
LINE IN connector: RCA two-channel Cinch (stereo)
The microphone interface: 6.5mm
Microphone Type: Dynamic microphone (electret microphone is not applicable)
Power supply part:
Rated working voltage: DC 12~13.8V 5A/6A
Maximum power consumption: 60W
1. Make sure the antenna or the Load can be ground connected to transmitter
2. The power supply voltage must be within the allowed range.
3. Make sure the fan ventilation is good.
* Connect antenna first ,then connect the power supply, otherwise, transmitter will be burned out.
* Select an unused FM station in your area.
* Packing not included power supply and Antenna.
Powered by RioRand advanced technology
The RioRand RRT251 25Wt FM transmitter is a professional FM transmitter newly released by Fmuser . It's featured by one button control for all functions. It has VSWR protection, temperature protection, electronic volume adjusting,equipped with low pass filters. It's applicable in many places, such as stadium, county radio station, community radio station, motel, public square,church, theater and so on.