We are happy to stock the brilliant UES Full Frame (CCD/CMOS) Digital Camera Sensor Cleaning Swab DDR-24 Type 3 Kit (Box of 12 X 24mm Swab + 15ml Sensor Cleaner).
With so many available recently, it is great to have a make you can recognise. The UES Full Frame (CCD/CMOS) Digital Camera Sensor Cleaning Swab DDR-24 Type 3 Kit (Box of 12 X 24mm Swab + 15ml Sensor Cleaner) is certainly that and will be a excellent purchase.
For this great price, the UES Full Frame (CCD/CMOS) Digital Camera Sensor Cleaning Swab DDR-24 Type 3 Kit (Box of 12 X 24mm Swab + 15ml Sensor Cleaner) comes highly respected and is always a popular choice amongst lots of people. UES have included some excellent touches and this means great value for money.
UES DDR-24 DSRL or SRL Digital Camera Full Frame Sensor Cleaning Swabs
• The patent cleaning swab has extremely soft head, no damage to your sensor.
• The head cover is made of super fine microfiber cloth which is soft to your sensor and hard to the dirt.
• The width of swab is 24mm which is compatible to Full-Frame sensors.
• Each swab is packed in a vacuumed package ensure 100% dust free.
• The powerful cleaning liquids are specially formulated for digital camera sensor cleaning. It is 100% non-toxic and non-alcoholic formula. It dries quickly.
• The sensor cleaning liquids are stored in its unique designed leak-proof bottle to proof leakage during shipping.
• Sensor cleaner 15ml x 1
•Cleaning Swab 24mm X 12
Instruction for Achieving the Best Cleaning Result:
• Clean your camera at a bright and clean area.
• Set camera to sensor clean mode (make sure your camera's battery is fully charged, otherwise the function is greyed out).
• Remove the lens.
• Use professional air blower to blast the dust from sensor.
• Remove the UES full frame sensor cleaning swab form its vacuumed package and drip 1-2 drops of Cleaning Liquid on the head of the swab.
• Gently drag the swab from the left of sensor to right. Turn the swap around and drag the clean side from right of sensor to the left.
• Exit clean mode when cleaning finished. Turn off power and install lens. Keep camera in appropriative camera bag.